Six of the best loved classic samples tucked in a pretty organza bag. Which 6?
- Morgan le Fey-Surpise hit of Spring 2012 is dark as night and shot through with vetiver and earth
- Abraxas-Honey and incense thick and golden
- The Great Psychiatrist of Babylon-The hypnotic base of the finest Bourbon vanilla shot through with incense smoke and the axillary smoke from "punk" fire, caramel, incense, and a small shot of whiskey on the side (for medicinal purposes only).
- Silver Amber-The famous and well loved Possets "silver" base combined with some of the most enticing ambers this side of Baalbek, a huge hit at Yule 2012.
- Madame X-A perennial favorite of deep rustling musk, creamy and skin-like.
- Hatshepsut-Dry and gorgeous galbanum takes center stage in this chypre fit for a queen, labdenum, oude, and skin amber round out the goodness.
And, don't' forget that I will be tucking two freebie fragrance samples in with you order, too, and I encourage you to tell me which other two you would like. If you don't choose, I will try to match you up with some very good Possets just for your taste.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 23 September, 2009.